Purex Crystals Super deal @ Rite AId!


Awesome deal @ Rite Aid this Week! 4/17-4/23/11

I've been waiting for a sale on these...oh, and a fully stocked shelf. lol Target has been out of these for a while.

Sale @ Rite Aid BOGO FREE They were $5.99 each (kinda disappointed that the regular price was that high some stores like Target have it for $4.99 would have been free if that was the case...but here's great news! Target will price match if you bring in the ad)!!!

Ok, anyhoo, I had $2 off coupons which I was able to use on every bottle. Yes, you can do that usually on a BOGO sale (check and print out stores coupon policy to bring with you in case there's any confusion)!

I ended up paying $1 each plus tax! Not bad! I bought 6 so the total would have been $36ish plus tax. I paid a little over $5...plus I had a 3 off coupon for doing a store survey. Paid less than the price of one bottle.

BTW this fabric softener works fabulous and smells great!

Comments

Sandra Wallace said…
Found out that Target doesn't price match on BOGO items. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16