Target deals!


For this shopping trip I saved more than half off of my total. After the cashier scanned all my coupons she asked me..."so how much do I owe you". That was pretty funny. :p lol

Target Shopping Trip!!!! 4/5/11

Some of the items I got were totally FREE!

I got (2) Purex Crystals fabric softeners FREE....
had (1) $2.00 off manufacturers coupon and (1) $1.00 off Target printable coupon per bottle

(2) Degree mens deodorants FREE...
had (2) $1.00 off manufacturers coupons and (2) Target store printables.


The next items I got for .50 each

Soft scrub- It was on sale for 2/4.98 then I had Target coupons and manufacturer coupons each $1.00 off...so $2.00 off each making them .50 each!



Secret deodorant which I found in the trial section...ended up being a little over a dollar each. For the Clinical Strength kind which I think is usually around 6-7$ for the full size ones.

Vaseline Lotion was $1.87 each @ Target had (5) $1.00 off coupons... .87 each x 5.

1 Comet cleaner .92
1 Mens Dove body wash was on clearance and I had a $1.00 off coupon...So this one was $1.78, not super impressive.

Ok, here's the total on all these items!

$17.23

Total savings over 50%, I saved $20.00 total!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16