Rite Aid Deal



This week Excedrin is on sale for $1.99 I bought (15) $2.00 off coupons super cheap on ebay about a month ago. I highly recommend looking on ebay to get coupons for products you use frequently. This can add up to huge savings.


Here's a break down of how much I saved (minus the price of the coupons)

Regular price for the Excedrin @ Rite-Aid is $4.99 per bottle

$4.99x 15= $74.85

Total saved a whopping $67.31!


Paid .01 a bottle plus tax (.17 a bottle)

and $4.99 for coupons. Total paid $7.54 for 15 bottles!!!!! This is great stuff too. I buy the migraine kind it works great for headaches. Better than a lot of prescriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16