Need baby gear? Checkout Craigslist first!

Babies need soooo much stuff! Not to mention they outgrow everything so fast. Why pay retail for things you are only going to be using for a few months? Things I buy and sell on Craigslist include...

Swings
Bassinet
Highchair
Play yard
Walker
Toys

I've found you can save about 50%-75% off of retail by buying on Craigslist.com

Also be sure to check out local consignment baby stores!!!
One in my neck of the woods even has an outlet store where you can find gently used clothing, toys and baby gear super cheap! Clothes are $1 a piece. I recently found a cute Stanley overall outfit with the tags for $1! Check your phone book. to see if you have any in your neighborhood. :) Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16