Rite Aid Diaper Deal.

Total $22.87
Saved $48.54


Check my previous post on the Huggies Rite Aid deal. I used coupons and they had a $10 up reward when you spend $30 on Kimberly Clark products. I spent $22.26 for the first transaction (just the Huggies and little swimmers) the second transaction was a whopping .41 after I used my $10 up reward I got from the previous transaction.

I was a little disappointed because I was going to also get the Rempure shampoo and conditioner (both FREE after  Up reward. I guess everyone took advantage of this deal the shelf was cleared. The manager at my local store was so super nice though. He called every Rite-Aid in my area for me! Everyone was out of them. Oh well, at least they weren't out of the diapers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16