Yard Sales! Gotta love saving 90% off of retail!

Over the 4th of July weekend a lot of my neighbors had yard sales. One was moving to New Mexico so I was able to score some awesome deals! I got this Kitchen-Aid mixer for $20! Brand new they are $200! Works great, clean and with the attachments. I also found a Graco Play yard for my son for....drum roll please....$10!!! Pretty awesome! Came with a net that goes over it and a bag. Only used once I was told. Total paid $30 (for mixer and play yard), retail price aprx. $300! Some of the best yards sales aren't advertised. Keep your eye out! Moving sales are key because people who are moving don't wanna take a ton of stuff so they are willing to negotiate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16