Sooo many stores so little time!

Well it's that time again. The time to put up the tree, hang up the stockings.....Oh wait and it's time to SHOP! I've been doing a lot of shopping lately ( I also have my son's 1st b-day the same week as Christmas, which means double the shopping) and I'm so excited about it because I'm barley spending anything. I even took my brother and his friend along on one of my Kohl's trips and they got their girlfriends $60 gold necklaces for...drumroll please....$2.17 with coupons! My brother and his friend are in their early twenties. I can't believe they actually used coupons. lol They are realizing, now more than ever the need to same money.  I bought (5)$10 off a $10 and up purchase coupons on ebay (please note: I paid for the time the seller took getting these coupons not the actual coupons).  They are having a great sale right now I got aprx $240 worth of gifts for $25!!!!!!!! I got this $48 blanket for Free (bought and ornament too) used a $10 off coupon both FREE!
 I wish I could find all of my receipts but my life has been chaos lately. Two of my receipts totaled $53 saved and i paid $5.86 OOP. The little Sesame St car I only paid $7.50 after my coupon. The trick is if you have these coupons you need to use them in different transactions for maximum savings. Or better yet go to multipule registers in the same shopping trip for different items to be able to use more coupons. Hope these tips help. Happy Holidays!

Pics of my Christmas baby
Some of my Kohls finds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16