Money Making Mommies

Looking for ways to make extra money? Here are some ways that I make money at home, with no out of pocket cost, and you can too.


Sell stuff. We all have stuff we don't need or want right? Why not sell it? One persons junk is a another persons treasure. There are several ways you can do this....

Ebay
 (fees are a little high but still worth it) I've been using ebay for years. I once paid for our family vacation with just my ebay money) The key to ebay is take gretat pics, write an attention grabbing description and be a fast shipper. One thing I like about ebay is you have instant access to the cash when you make a sell through paypal

Etsy...
Do you have a knack for handi crafts? Do you sew, knit or paint? Why not sell your items on etsy? This is the ebay of handmade items. You can always find unique items in here and this is a very popular site.

Craigslist....I use this website all the time. Love it. You can buy or sell with no fees attached. Always check the free section on this website. Sometimes you can get something free that you can turn into cash. Have a knack for design? Re paint furniture and make a killing. People love unique items...the weirder the better. Make it your own.

Love to write? Start a blog, write an ebook, write article's for magazines. Do freelance writing through freelancer.com, odesk or elance. You can also use these websites for other areas of freelance work. I have personally used these websites for freelance writing and virtual assisting assignments.

Lots of companies now hire work at home agents...some companies I know of 1(800) flowers, delta, united, west co.

Hope these tips help. More ideas to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.