Reincheck+Bogo Sale+ Coupons= HUGE SAVINGS!

Paid $9.18 total total would have been over $60.00!!!!

Here's a break down of how I did this...

Rite-Aid last week had a BOGO sale for Purex Crystals (works great for baby clothes and towels and smells great for days!)

Regular price is $5.99 each, last week they were on a BOGO sale buy one get one free.

So that makes them technically $3.00 a bottle.
I also had $2.00 off coupons which I was able to use on each one (yes, even the free ones).

Final price 1.00 a bottle + tax.

Then I also used a $3.00 off a $15.00 purchase coupon (from taking the survey on my last receipt)

Grand Total for 10 $9.18!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16