Ballpoint pens .02 each with Target.com coupons!


Target: Papermate Store Coupon Reset?! = Ballpoint Pens (10 pk) Only $0.02

This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Friday, July 22nd, 2011 at 12:27 pm.

Yay! I just got an email from reader, Allison, stating that the *HOT* Papermate Target store coupon has reset on Target.com! I am not near a printer, so I can’t verify if this has in fact reset for me… but I recommend heading on over there to see for yourself! And if it has, you can score the following deal:


Papermate Blue Ballpoint Pens 10 ct Package $1.02 

Use the $1/1 Papermate Writing Utensil Item Target store coupon found here
(Click on the “Stationary & Holiday” category)
Final cost only $0.02!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16