TLC's Extreme Couponing 2nd Season in the works. Yay or Nay?


TLC’s Extreme Couponing Renewed for Season 2 !

June 14, 2011
TLC Extreme Couponing
Rumor has it that TLC’s Extreme Couponing has been renewed for a second season.

Personally, I feel like Extreme Couponing has given people a false sense of what couponing is really about.  While there have been a few people who have done “realistic couponing”, most of them just do not represent reality.
I guess if the apocalypse comes, I might need 100 bottles of mustard. Who knows. I am not trying to bash anyone, I just don’t want people feeling discouraged when they aren’t saving 95% each week. Saving 95% at the grocery store is almost impossible on a regular basis. Sure it can be done from time to time – but it is ok if you only save 35% too!
I hope you all realize that couponing can save you a ton of money and be rewarding.  However, Extreme Couponing just isn’t realistic.  
Your Thoughts?

I personally think they need to explain things better. If someone is buying 100 of something ( like CousCous)I can almost guarantee they aren't buying 100 Sunday papers (for coupons)or getting them from friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16