Sunday, November 6, 2011
Alpo BOGO coupons so 2 FREE
Purina One used a $4 off coupon (this one is able on e-bay) so it was $2.48 after coupon
Angel Soft FREE with (2) free product coupons.
Excedrin $2 off coupon, paid $1.24 after coupon
Saved a total of...drum roll please.....$36.12
Target Deals from this week's ad dated 11/06 - 11/12 is ready! Remember, you can stack Target store coupons with manufacturer coupons.
**ALSO IMPORTANT** I recommend handing the cashier ANY coupons that are for multiple items (i.e. $1 off 2) separately and politely ask cashier to ring them through slowly. Target computers are processing these coupons incorrectly and reducing the amount of the coupon to the value of one item (i.e. items cost $.59 each and coupon is for $1 off 2. Target computers reduce your coupon to $.59!!). Be careful!
Target Coupon Match Up 11/06 - 11/12:
Your city's prices and coupons may vary. This list is intended to be a guide for informational purposes only and not a guarantee - please verify your coupons and local store circulars before you go shopping and feel free to report any errors with a match up firstname.lastname@example.org - please include the specific coupon and/or item so it can be corrected. Thanks in advance!
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (46)
- ► 2015 (50)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (194)
- Wal-Mart trip (total $44.91 only paid $8.79)
- Target Deals and Weekly Coupon Match-ups!03
- Kmart Weekly Deals and Coupon Match-ups
- Wal-Mart Deals and Weekly Coupon Match-ups!
- Walgreens Deals and Weekly Coupon Match-ups!
- Rite Aid Deals and Weekly Coupon Match-ups!
- CVS Deals and weekly coupon match-ups!
- Target Price Match Policy! Get the best Christmas ...
- Hot Target Toy Coupons!
- ▼ 11/06 (9)