Walgreens total saved $121.89....paid $39.75!

I went to Walgreens today and I must say I got distracted by some sales I couldn't pass up so didn't stick to my list.


Here's what I got...

Tide stain release on sale for $3.99 each ($ 3RR when you buy 3) bought (3) had $3 off coupons so FREE after RR's I just paid tax.

Suave Shampoo was on sale 10/$10 but if you buy (10) you get a $3RR which make them 10/$7

Got 2B Dry Shampoo (love this stuff) bought some last week when I had coupons for it but it was still on a BOGO sale so I got 2/$6.99

Gillette Fusion Razors. Got (5) for .89 each plus tax after $4.00 off coupons from Sundays paper and the RR's and sale price (saved over $70 on these)

Neutrogena facial moisturizer (2) greatt filler item .99 each.

Gilette Men's body wash (5) had a reincheck for these because the shelf was cleared when they went on sale.

Salon Selectives shampoo and conditioner $3 each... Haven't seen this in years, but then again maybe I just wasn't looking). lol

Sheet covers $2.99 gonna see if these will work for Target coupons.

Total spent $39.75
Total Saved $121.89 (by using manufacturers coupons, Register rewards and matching those with sales)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16