Divorce

Hello money saving mommas!!!!! Just wanted to give you an update on my life...the joys, the chaos the heartache.lol Ok, that sounded like the intro of a soap opera. Anyhoo, after 17 years of marriage my hubby and I decided to call it quits. I normally don't blog about anything this personal but I thought that, number one I needed to apologize for the hiatus I've been on and number two I thought it could be helpful to some of my readers who are going through the same thing. Being a single mom now of two boys under four is hard but I think I've mentally prepared myself for this for years. I really think that going through this has really taught me some invaluable life lessons. It's opened my eyes to a new world and I've learned how to rely on myself and trust my own decisions. Something that I never learned until now because I got married way too young (at 19). But the scary part is doing this alone, being a single mom is the hardest job I've ever faced. Anyway, enough venting, hope you follow me on my journey into the misadventures of single parenthood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16