94% savings!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't planning on running to Walgreens today but I had a coupon expiring today I wanted to use.

Paid $3.54 (OOP) Had a $4 RR from last week.

I had a coupon savings of $14.50
and a sales savings of $14.49

Total save a whopping $29.99!!!!!

here's a break down.....

(4) Daily planners on clearance for .50 each (great filler items).
(1) Purina One sample pack .50 on clearance
(2) Got 2B Hair styling products. Dry shampoo and flat iron conditioning cream on sale BOGO $6.99 each used (2) $2 off coupons so I paid $1.50 each
(2) Bath fizzers .50 each great for gift baskets
(3) Aqua Fresh (FREE) I had $1 off coupons and Walgreens has a coupon in the ad this week for .99 each. The coupons I used was for the kids Aquafresh and it worked just fine. That's what I wanted to buy but my Walgreens doesn't have it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some websites I thought you might enjoy!

Breaking The Silence....Why I left. Throwing it all out there.

Walgreens Coupon Deals: Week of 10/16